Freelance Supermarket Logo

What is my relationship with the Umbrella Company?

You (the contractor) are an employee of the Umbrella Company. You are not your own limited company, and as such you do not need to fill out tax returns and various other paperwork.

Your Umbrella Company will issue you with a P60 at the end of the year, and a P45 when you leave.