search our site



freelancesupermarket.com - showcasing freelance services

You can claim for accommodation if you are staying away from your normal permanent address and at a temporary workplace in the course of your assignment (business travel or attending work-related training).

You must provide a receipt that includes the Hotel / B&B’s name, address and telephone number (preferably this should be a VAT registered business with the receipt supplied on headed paper).

We'd love you to stay in touch - why not subscribe to our updates?

To subscribe to our weekly newsletter, simply include your name and email address below. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.

freelancesupermarket.com services

showcasing freelance services


set flsm to your home page

add flsm to your favorites